EBC1092 Blog Post 2: Three Fun Places to Visit in Taiwan

If you are thinking about visiting Taiwan and you only have a few days, I would like to suggest that you visit Tainan, Taitung and Orchid  Island. These three places are say why these three places are good for a short visit.



I think you should probably visit Tainan first because there has very delicious food, such as beef soup,deep-fried sadwiches,and you can eat a lot in Tainan. Many people also like to experience the life of salt fields,or you can even visit Yuguang Island.My favorite activity is to  stroll in the streets because this can feel the local atmosphere.



The reason I think you should visit Taitung is because you can see  whole green rice fields and the Pacific Ocean. Some people also like to visit Sanxiantai to enjoy  the natural landscape. Or you can even  go to Duoliang Station to enjoy  the coastal scenery.  My favorite thing to do here is lying on the beach to feel sunshine.


Finally, I also highly recommend that you check out Orchid Island, which is well known for Fiying Fish Vestival, The Lover’s Cave and eat unique and tasty food. Therefore, when you go there, remember to  participate in Fiying Fish Vestival to feel the aboriginal culture,  enjoy the spectacle and flying fish dishes .

In closing: if you are lucky enough to be visiting Taiwan, but only have time to visit a few places, remember to visit TainanTaitung and Orchid Island. I promise, you won’t be disappointed.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

EBC1092 Final Project: My Self Introduction

EBC1092 Blog post 4: Planning Now for the Work I want to do in the Future

EBC1092 Blog post 3: Asking for Assistance. To: ACER From: Joanna Subject: no sound from the laptop and runs very loudly To Whom it may concern: Last week, I purchased a laptop online from your company. Unfortunately, while I was using it two days ago, there is no sound from the laptop.Additionally, when I used it for a while, it runs quite loudly. Even though I tried to click settings to confirm the problem and remove unused apps, it still doesn’t work. Therefore, I am requesting that you help me check what the problems are and fix it . In closing, I would like to say that your company’s products have always been very useful. Thank for your prompt attention to this matter, Sincerely, Joanna