EBC1092 Blog post 1: In Search of the Perfect English Teacher

To: ESL Teacher Organization


From:  English for Business Communications Class, Asia University, Taiwan


Subject:  In search of the perfect English teacher

To whom it may concern:

The English for Business Communications course at Asia University is looking for a world class English teacher, the perfect English instructor. The reason we are looking for an additional instructor is because our students are so many that we need another teacher.

 

Those who wish to apply should have a Master’s degree, be able to have more professional acknowledge in English,  and prove the ability.

Additionally, we are looking for someone who is earnest,  and enthesiastic. In other words, the applicant should be conscientious to prepare textbooks and passional to interact with students.

To apply for this job, please send your resume and cover letter by email to  Joanna.

Best regards,

Joanna

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

EBC1092 Final Project: My Self Introduction

EBC1092 Blog post 4: Planning Now for the Work I want to do in the Future

EBC1092 Blog post 3: Asking for Assistance. To: ACER From: Joanna Subject: no sound from the laptop and runs very loudly To Whom it may concern: Last week, I purchased a laptop online from your company. Unfortunately, while I was using it two days ago, there is no sound from the laptop.Additionally, when I used it for a while, it runs quite loudly. Even though I tried to click settings to confirm the problem and remove unused apps, it still doesn’t work. Therefore, I am requesting that you help me check what the problems are and fix it . In closing, I would like to say that your company’s products have always been very useful. Thank for your prompt attention to this matter, Sincerely, Joanna